EP5 PERFORMA (5,2 mm)
EP5 PERFORMA membrane is a torchable waterproofing membrane made from polymer modified bitumen (SBS elastomer) with a non-woven polyester reinforcement mesh (250g/m²).
The underside is covered by a thermofusible film and the top surface is protected by a sanded layer. The sanded layer provides excellent mechanical protection during the application of coated materials as well as protecting against UV rays during the construction phases. CIVILROCK® assigns the highest importance to the quality of its products. This is why we operate a quality assurance system according to ISO 9001 BSI certified.
- used directly beneath all asphalt materials,
- very thick,
- flexible in hot and cold climates,
- good weldability,
- high mechanical resistance,
- high puncture resistance,
- automated installation is possible with standard rolls (mini-MACADEN) or long rolls(MACADEN®).
EP5 PERFORMA can be used for road bridges, rail bridges, car parks or slabs directly under rolled asphalt concrete or mastic asphalt. The membrane is welded and smoothed onto a substrate prepared with primer: ELASTOCOL® 500 TP, GLACIVAP® (primer/pore filler) or AQUADERE® TP (solventfree primer). The asphalt is laid directly onto the membrane. On the primed substrate the membrane is welded either manually with a flame, or automatically using hot air (MACADEN® system). A 80mm selvedge ensures easy overlapping.
- Dimensions: 8 ml x 1 m / Jumbo rolls 140 ml x 1 m
- Number of rolls per pallet: 18 rolls / 1 Jumbo roll
- Storage Upright on pallet