PARUVEL is a white waterborne acrylic coating used on bituminous products, highly resistant to UV light, specially adapted to bituminous products.
Before use, thoroughly mix the product with a mechanical
stirrer in its original container. The tools used must be clean. The product
can be applied with the wiper roller, brush or airless spray. Do not apply
the product by uncertain weather. A substrate slightly damp does not prohibit
The drying time is determined by the ambient temperature. For a coat equivalent to a quantity k of 0.5 kg / m², the drying time is:
- ambient temperature: 10 °C,
- drying time: about 6 hours,
- ambient temperature: 25 °C,
- drying time: about 4 hours,
- ambient temperature: 35 °C,
- drying time: about 2 hours.
Cleaning of tools:
- petroleum solvents (white spirit, for example),
- ambient temperature of use: > 10 °C in any case with a substrate temperature of 3 °C above the dew point temperature.
- Cans of 25 kgs
- 36 cans per pallet
- Storage:1 year in original can, in a cool, well-ventilated area (between 15 °C and 35 °C)