FLAGON® GEOP is a synthetic liner of TPO modified polyolefin, with fiber reinforced composite, in two-colour version (green/black).
FLAGON® GEOP is obtained by co-extrusion, which allows to produce in a single layer a liner with different physical-chemical properties on the two sides. The upper green layer, exposed, is characterised by very high resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays, whereas the lower black layer is resistant to puncturing and to roots.
- Resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays
- Dimensional stability
- Will not rot
- Mechanical and puncturing resistance
- Flexibility at low temperatures
- Excellent weldability
- High environmental compability
Manufactured in UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 (Quality System) and UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental System) certified plant. Resistant to weathering and ultraviolet rays. Laying by installers approved by Flag S.p.A.
- FLAGON® EP/PR-FLearn more
- FLAGON® EP/PRLearn more
- FLAGON - FLEXOCOL TPO Learn more
- FLAGON® EP/PVLearn more
- CONICAL PIPE COLLAR TPO Learn more
- CONICAL PIPE COLLAR PVCLearn more
- CONICAL CORNER TPO Learn more
- FLAGON® TUNNEL Learn more
- FLAGON - FLEXOCOL A 89 Learn more
- FLAGON® EP/PV-F Learn more
- INJECTION VALVE (injection pipe) Learn more