FLAGON® EP/PV is a synthetic liner of TPO modified polyolefin, in two-colour version (sand grey/black).
FLAGON® EP/PV is obtained by co-extrusion, which allows to produce in a single layer a liner with different physical-chemical properties on the two sides by inserting a glass gauze as dimensional stabiliser. The upper sand grey layer is characterised by very high resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays, whereas the lower black layer is resistant to puncturing and ultraviolet rays.
- Resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays
- Dimensional stability
- Will not rot
- Mechanical and puncturing resistance
- Adaptability to structural movements
- Flexibility to low temperatures
- Excellent weldability
- 25 m x 2.10 m - thickness: 1.2 mm - 12 rolls per pallet
- 20 m x 2.10 m - thickness: 1.5 mm - 12 rolls per pallet
- 20 m x 2.10 m - thickness: 1.8 mm - 2.0 mm - 14 rolls per pallet
- The membranes are beings stored in a dry area, if this is not the case, they should be protected by an impermeable sheet resistant to moisture, rain and snow.
- Standard colors: sand and basalt gray RAL 7012
Manufactured in UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 (Quality System) and UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental System) certified plant. Laying by installers approved by Flag S.p.A. Finishing and accessories with elements manufactured and approved by Flag S.p.A.