FLAGON® EP/PV-F is a synthetic liner of TPO modified polyolefin.
FLAGON® EP/PV-F is obtained by co-extrusion, by inserting a glass fibre and a 200 g/m2 polyester fleece backing. The upper sand grey layer, which is exposed, is characterised by very high resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays.
- Resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays
- Resistance to wind stress
- Will not rot
- Mechanical and puncturing resistance
- Adaptability to structural movements
- Flexibility to low temperatures
- Excellent weldability
- High environmental compability
- Total adherence on horizontal surfaces (gluing on insulation panels or gluing on concrete ceilings)
- Total adherence in case of refurbishment on existing bituminous roofing
- 25 x 2,10 m (52,50 sqm)
- 20 x 2,10 m (42 sqm)
- The membranes are beings stored in a dry area, if this is not the case, they should be protected by an impermeable sheet resistant to moisture, rain and snow.
Manufactured in UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 (Quality System) and UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental System) certified plant. Laying by installers approved by Flag S.p.A. Finishing and accessories with elements manufactured and approved by Flag S.p.A.
Documents to download
TECHNICAL DATA SHEETFLAGON EP/PV-F
DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE (DoP)FLAGON EP/PV-F - FLAGON EP/PV-F Energy Plus