FLAGON® EP/PR-F is a synthetic liner of TPO modified polyolefin.
FLAGON® EP/PR-F is obtained by co-extrusion, by inserting a polyester mesh and a 200 g/m2 polyester fleece backing. The upper sand grey layer, which is exposed, is characterised by very high resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays.
- Resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays
- Resistance to wind stress
- Will not rot
- Mechanical and puncturing resistance
- Adaptability to structural movements
- Flexibility to low temperatures
- Excellent weldability
- High environmental compability
- 25 m x 1.05 m - thickness: 1.2 mm - 46 rolls per pallet
- 20 m x 1.05 m - thickness: 1.5 mm - 46 rolls per pallet
- 20 m x 1.05 m - thickness: 1.8 mm - 2.0 mm - 36 rolls per pallet
- 25 m x 2.10 m - thickness: 1.2 mm - 23 rolls per pallet
- 20 m x 2.10 m - thickness: 1.5 mm - 23 rolls per pallet
- 20 m x 2.10 m - thickness: 1.8 mm - 2.0 mm - 18 rolls per pallet
- The membranes are beings stored in a dry area, if this is not the case, they should be protected by an impermeable sheet resistant to moisture, rain and snow.
- Standard colours: sand and basalt gray RAL 7012
Manufactured in UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 (Quality System) and UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental System) certified plant. Laying by installers approved by Flag S.p.A. Finishing and accessories with elements manufactured and approved by Flag S.p.A.