FLAGON® EP/PR is a synthetic liner of TPO modified polyolefin, in two-colour version (sand grey/black).
FLAGON® EP/PR is obtained by co-extrusion, by inserting a polyester mesh. The upper sand grey layer, which is exposed, is characterised by very high resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays, whereas the lower black layer is resistant to puncturing and ultraviolet rays.
The membrane FLAGON® EP/PR has many advantages:
- Surface density 25% lighter than PVC,
- Very high resistance to aging (UV) and atmospheric attack,
- Excellent weldability of the membrane,
- Low temperature flexibility,
- Ecological and non-toxic,
- Compatibility with the vast majority of thermal insulation including PSE,
- High mechanical strength,
- Resistance to static & dynamic,
- Resistance to attack roots and micro organisms to attack,
- Compatibility with bitumen,
- The security of a site without a flame: hot air weldable and bondable.
- 25 m x 1.05 m - thickness: 1.2 mm - 46 rolls per pallet
- 20 m x 1.05 m - thickness: 1.5 mm - 46 rolls per pallet
- 20 m x 1.05 m - thickness: 1.8 mm - 2.0 mm - 36 rolls per pallet
- 25 m x 2.10 m - thickness: 1.2 mm - 23 rolls per pallet
- 20 m x 2.10 m - thickness: 1.5 mm - 23 rolls per pallet
- 20 m x 2.10 m - thickness: 1.8 mm - 2.0 mm - 18 rolls per pallet
- The membranes are beings stored in a dry area, if this is not the case, they should be protected by an impermeable sheet resistant to moisture, rain and snow.
- Standard colours: sand and basalt gray RAL 7012
Manufactured in UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 (Quality System) and UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental System) certified plant. Laying by installers approved by Flag S.p.A. Finishing and accessories with elements manufactured and approved by Flag S.p.A.