FLAGON® EP PR ENERGY PLUS
FLAGON® EP PR ENERGY PLUS is a special synthetic COOL ROOFING membrane made of thermoplastic polyolefin (ethene-propene rubber) obtained by co-extrusion, by inserting a polyester mesh.
The white upper surface (addition of titanium) with high reflectivity of FLAGON® EP PR ENERGY PLUS is extremely resistant to aging, UV rays and chemical agents. FLAGON® EP PR ENERGY PLUS membrane is produced in a factory certified ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- surface density 25% lighter than PVC,
- very high resistance to aging (UV) and atmospheric attack,
- excellent weldability of the membrane,
- low temperature flexibility,
- compatibility with the vast majority of thermal insulation including PSE,
- high mechanical strength,
- resistance to static & dynamic,
- resistance to attack roots and micro organisms to attack,
- compatibility with bitumen,
- the security of a site without a flame: hot air weldable and bondable.
Areas of use:
- Roofing: exposed roof, with mechanical fastening system
- Thickness (mm): 1.2 - 1.5 - 2.0
- Width (m): 2.1
- Length (m): 20 (thickness 1.2: 25m)
- Color: white with addition of titanium