SOPRASOLIN® STAR is a self-adhesive waterproofing tape consisting of a highly resistant reinforcement applied to a white reflective top surface and coated with elastomeric bitumen.
The adhesive side of SOPRASOLIN® STAR is protected
with a removable release film.
- tear resistant,
- puncture resistant,
- fiberglass reinforced,
- ease to install,
- Brush and dry the substrate.
- The substrate must be dry and free of dust. On porous or irregular surfaces, apply one layer of 600 or primer with a brush or roller (0,4 to 0,8 l/m² ; drying time 1 hour).
- Unroll, place and cut the roll at the required dimension.
- Remove the silicone film a few centimeters.
- Apply this part, thereby formed, onto the support.
- Remove entirely the silicone film, bond and press firmly using a cloth.
- Length: 10 m
- Width: 10 cm (8 rolls/box) or 20 cm (4 rolls/box)
- Color: white