COLPHENE®1500 is a self-adhesive flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with laminated, anti-root, polyethylene film on the topside. The self-adhesive bitumen on the underside is protected by a silicone release film.
COLPHENE®1500 is used on:
- buried walls,
- underground foundations,
- airtight for walls or roofs,
- waterproofing for bathrooms, balconies, loggias…(used as a first layer for COLPHENE® CERADER system under tiles).
- flame free and ease of application: COLPHENE®1500 meets the standards of a professional waterproofing system as well as a auto-adhesive application,
- reliability and durability: the SBS elastomeric bitumen used in the manufacturing process of the COLPHENE® membranes guarantees a high level of reliability and an excellent resistance to aging therefore a durable protection of the building,
- anti-root reinforcement on topside to prevent piercing,
- very good mechanical resistance: the COLPHENE® membranes offer high resistance to tearing and puncture,
- excellent adherence: the COLPHENE® membranes highly grips to most supports: metal, concrete, wood, fibre-cement, zinc, aluminium. The adhesion is reinforced by the use of ELASTOCOL® 600 primer which is essential for porous supports.
COLPHENE®1500 must be applied directly onto treated surfaces:
- brush and dry surface,
- if needed, cover the surface with a coat of ELASTOCOL® 600 or ELASTOCOL® 350 primer using a brush or a roller,
- once dry, put roll into place and set it to the appropriate size,
- apply primer on the surface,
- pull on sheet and lay it out while flattening the surface so as to avoid air getting trapped,
- ideal laying temperature: + 10 °C,
- edges must be covered with an overlap of 10 cm.
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Length: 10 m
- Width: 1 m
- Weight: 14kg
COLPHENE®1500 is a flexible membrane for underground foundations and complies with EN 13969, thereby bearing the CE standard marking. General information concerning the CE marking, expressed in MLV, can be found below. For more information, please refer to the relevant Declaration of Conformity.