STRATEC® II is a versatile and resistant synthetic very highly breathable screen (vapour permeable) used as roof tile underlay in ventilated or non-ventilated slated pitched roof.
STRATEC® II will prevent the ingress of wind-
blown rain, dust or snow and is also used as rain barrier (underlay
- high permeability to water vapor (HPV),
- high resistance to tearing,
- can be used as rain- barrier,
- maximum spacing between rafters: 60 cm,
- ranking W1,
- installation of battens or direct contact with the insulation allowed,
- color: "zinc" .
On rafters with corrosion - resistant staples or galvanized clout nails as appropriate. Either secured to the support with counter battens at least 12 mm thick to create a drainage and vapour dispersal space between the product and the tiles. May be used over sarking boards of softwood and either with continuous insulation or insulation placed between the rafters.
- Maximum rafter spacing: 60 cm.
- Minimum overlaps : 10 cm or 20 cm
- Roll dimensions: 50 m x 1,50 m (75 m²)
- Roll weight: 11.50 kg
- Colour: light grey anti slip upperface, white anti slip underface for an easier application
- Storage: Upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
STRATEC® II complies with EN 13859-1 and EN 13859-2 with the CE marking.