SOPREFLEX XP is a resistant bituminous screen used as roof tile underlay in ventilated slated pitched roof. It will also prevent the ingress of wind, blown rain, dust or snow.
SOPREFLEX XP is also used over ventilated sarking boards.
- very high tear strength,
- excellent wind resistance,
- face "catchy",
- double lineage facilitating the implementation.
SOPREFLEX XP installation can be carried out easily by slaters / tilers experienced with this type of product. It may be used as temporary waterproofing during 8 days.
On rafters with corrosion:
- Resistant staples or galvanized clout nails as appropriate. Secured to the support with counter battens at least 12 mm thick to create a drainage and vapour dispersal space between the product and the tiles. Over sarking boards of softwood (cold roof), with continuous insulation or insulation placed between the rafters. Always use with ventilated roof.
- Maximum rafter spacing: 90 cm
- Minimum overlaps: 10 cm or 20 cm
- Roll dimensions: 45 m x 1,10 m (50 m²)
- Roll weight: about 25 kg
- Colour: black
- Storage: Upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
SOPREFLEX XP with EN 13859-1 and the CE marking.