Alsan®400 is a ready-to-use watertight polyurethane resin, to be completed with an additional protection.
Alsan®400 is effective and sustainable, resistant to ponding water. Its elasticity allows it excellent resistance to cracking. Alsan®400 is ideal for sealing complex shapes and for waterproofing small areas.
- Excellent durability, puncture, chemical attack, to temperature (-30 ° C to +120 ° C), UV and frost.
- The two layers form a monolithic elastic membrane.
- Economical and fast
- Allows the removal of protections header: soline band, engravure, couvertine.
- Does not require full fleece.
- Single-component resin, ready for use.
- 2 coats are sufficient for an optimal result.
- Convenient and safe: process no-flame.
- Aesthetics: 2 colors (sand and anthracite).
- Easy maintenance.
Alsan®400 is the main constituent in the Alsan®400, liquid waterproofing system procedure, which requires a protection layer accessible for pedestrian: tile adhesive with glue mortar or concrete (use silica on the last fresh layer) or mortar screed. Alsan®400 complies with APSEL rules according to SE3, SE5 and SP2 requirements and ETAG 005.
Specific indications regarding the application of the product can be found by referring to the technical instructions for:
-Waterproofing for intermediate slabs.
-Waterproofing on walls.
-Waterproofing on roofs.
For new work or renovation. Alsan®400 must be applied with a brush or a roller, according to technical instructions on onto primer-covered surfaces. Silica will be used on the last fresh layer of Alsan®400 to increase adherence with adhesive mortar. Ensure that the product is well mixed in order to obtain a proper homogenization of components. Product cleaning: use Diluant V or L (thinners).
- Cans: 5 kg or 25 kg.
- Storage: 12 months in original, unopened container turned upside-down, away from any source of heat.
- Storage temperature: >5°C.
- Approximate consumptions:
- Main area: (to applied on corners and roof) 2 layers of 750g/m².
Alsan®400 is used in the Alsan®400 waterproofing kit, which conforms to an European Technical Approval ETA-05/0007, confirmed by the CE marking.