Alsan® 310 is a ready-to-use UV resistant watertight polyurethane resin.
Alsan® 310 is effective and sustainable and resistant to ponding water. Its elasticity allows it excellent resistance to cracking.
Alsan® 310 is ideal for sealing complex shapes and for waterproofing small areas.
- Excellent durability, puncture, chemical attack, to temperature (-30 ° C to +120 ° C), UV and frost.
- The two layers form a monolithic elastic membrane.
- Economical and fast.
- Allows the removal of protections header: soline band, engravure, couvertine.
- Does not require full fleece.
- Single-component resin, ready for use.
- 2 coats are sufficient for an optimal result.
- Convenient and safe: process no flame.
- Aesthetics: 2 colors (sand and anthracite).
- Easy maintenance.
Alsan® 310 is the main constituent in the Alsan® 310, liquid waterproofing system procedure, to be use without additional protection and complies to ETAG 005. Please refer to the relevant European Technical Approval.
Specific indications regarding the application of the product can be found by referring to the technical instructions for:
- Waterproofing for domes, cornices, arches, gutters…
- Renovation of old waterproofing membranes or asphalt.
- Renovation of metal decking or fiber-cement flat sheets.
Alsan® 310 must be applied with a brush or a roller, according to technical instructions onto primer-covered surfaces. Ensure that the product is well mixed in order to obtain a proper homogenization of components. Product cleaning: use Diluant V or L (thinners).
- Cans: 5 kg or 25 kg
- Storage: 12 months in original, unopened container turned upside-down, away from any source of heat.
- Storage temperature: 5°C to 35°C.
- Approximate consumptions:
Alsan®310 is used in the Alsan®310 waterproofing kit, which conforms to an European Technical Approval ETA-05/0228, confirmed by the CE marking.