SOPRALENE® FLAM S 180-35
SOPRALENE® FLAM S 180-35 is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a non-woven polyester reinforcement. The topside is covered by a thermofusible film and the underside is covered with fine sand.
Advantages of SOPRALENE® FLAM S 180-35:
- High performance: non-woven polyester reinforcement of 180 g/m² offers excellent static and dynamic puncture resistance.
- Versatility: designed to have a perfect adaptability to weather and movement of the substrate.
- Reliability and durability: made from selected bitumen and polymers containing additives, which give a high resistance to weathering.
SOPRALENE® FLAM S 180-35 is to be used as a first, secondary layer or single layer under protection for elastomeric bitumen waterproofing systems. SOPRALENE® FLAM S 180-35 must be applied for the sand underside, only by torch-on techniques, hot bitumen or by cold bonding (SOPRACOLLE® 300 N) onto a compatible surface. Upperface will be laid by heat welding or torch-on techniques only. Hot bitumen not be used on the thermofusible film.
- Roll dimensions: 10 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 45 kg
- Storage: upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture