SOPRALENE® FLAM ANTIROCK P
SOPRALENE® FLAM ANTIROCK P is a SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a nonwoven polyester reinforcement. The topside is protected by light grey slate chippings and the underside is covered by a thermofusible film.
Advantages of SOPRALENE® FLAM ANTIROCK P:
- high-performance membranes,
- corresponding perfectly to the constraints associated with bridge decks waterproofing,
- compatible with concrete or asphaltic concrete.
SOPRALENE® FLAM ANTIROCK P must be applied only by
heat welding or torch-on techniques. SOPRALENE® FLAM ANTIROCK P,
in great length, can be applied with the MACADEN (fully automated
welding machine). Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
When used for roofs with vehicles access and car park, the cold applied bitumen primer to be used must be ELASTOCOL® 500, or GLACIVA®P pore filler.
- Dimensions of the roll: 8 m x 1 m
- Weight of the roll: about 43 kg