SOPRALENE® BASE is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a non-woven polyester reinforcement. The topside is covered with by fine sand and the underside by a thermofusible film.
Advantages of SOPRALENE® BASE:
- High static and dynamic puncture resistance
- Excellent weldability: SOPRALENE® BASE is an outcome of bitumen and selectionated SBS thermoplastic polymers choosen for their reliability and weldability.
- SOPRALENE® BASE is to be used as a first layer for upstands and as an underlayer in all two-ply elastomeric bitumen anti-root waterproofing systems for green roofs.
- All applications are described in French Standards DTU, Technical Guideline or Technical Approvals. For further details refer to specific technical instructions.
- SOPRALENE® BASE must be applied only by heat welding or torchon techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Roll dimensions: 10 m x 1 m
- Roll weight about: 36 kg
- Storage: Upright on pallets with plastic shrink wrapping
SOPRALENE® BASE is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking.