SOPRASOLIN® TAN is a self-adhesive waterproofing tape consisting of an aluminium sheet and coated with elastomeric bitumen. The adhesive side is protected with a removable release film.
Advantages of the product:
- ease to install,
- Brush and dry the substrate.
- The substrate must be dry and free of dust. On porous or irregular surfaces, apply one layer of ELASTOCOL® 600 primer with a brush or roller (0,4 to 0,8 l/m² ; drying time 1 hour).
- Unroll, place and cut the roll at the required dimension.
- Remove the silicone film a few centimeters.
- Apply this part, thereby formed, onto the support.
- Remove entirely the silicone film, bond and press firmly using a cloth.
- 12 cm x 10 m
- 10 cm x 20 m