AIR'SOPRASEAL® INT is a multi-purpose, solvent free, acrylic sealant.
AIR'SOPRASEAL® INT is used inside to ensure buildings
- solvent-free, odourless,
- can be used from +5°C to +30°C,
- mahogany colour, can be painted,
- 2 functions in 1 product.
Ensure that surface is free of oil substances (metal) and
dust, before AIR'SOPRASEAL INT application. Cut obliquely the conical tip
to obtain a sealant bead of 5 to 6 mm diameter. Use a caulk gun with AIR'SOPRASEAL®
Airtightness: use for jointing vapour barrier sheet as well as for joinings to shell structure or joineries:
- Apply a continuous bead of 5 mm diameter mini.
- Unroll air waterproofing membrane.
- Rub softly with a small roll Caulking: AIR'SOPRASEAL® INT has an excellent adhesion on porous materials. It is suitable for filling small cracks and can be painted*
AIR'SOPRASEAL® INT drying time for a maximale adhesion between support and membrane is:
- Few hours for a porous support.
- Few days (around 1 week) for a support smooth and nonpermeable to water vapour.
Cartridge of 310 mL.