FLAGON® PM/SL 3.0 mm (ZTV tunnel)
FLAGON® PM/SL geomembrane is a non-reinforced, synthetic membrane made by co-extrusion from TPO.
FLAGON® PM/SL is highly resistant to attack by micro-organisms and perforation by roots. It is a different colour on each side: The upper surface (orange) forms the "signal layer" with a thickness less than 0.2mm. The underside (black) is highly resistant to puncture and perforation by roots. CIVILROCK® attaches the highest importance to the quality of its products. This is why we operate a quality assurance system according to ISO 9001 BSI certified.
- excellent weldability,
- includes a signal layer,
- unaffected by hot-cold cycles,
- high resistance to attack by micro-organisms and perforation by roots,
- can be used in the Flag Vacuum system.
FLAGON® PM/SL is a two-coloured TPO geomembrane used as a waterproofing layer in civil engineering and building structures, such as:
- Tunnels and dug and bored galleries
- Cut and cover tunnels
- Coverings of buried structures
- Underground car parks
- Sealed encasings of civil engineering structures and buildings
- Thickness: 3.0mm
- Roll length / width: 20ml (other lengths available on request) / 2.10ml
FLAGON® PM/SL geomembranes are produced at the Chignolo d'Isola factory and are CE marked in accordance with Certificate 1085–CPD–0013.
Documents to download
COMMERCIAL DOCUMENTATIONSInternational project references
- FLAGON® BSL Learn more
- FLAGON® BT France 2.0 mm Learn more
- FLAGON® BT/ST 2.0 mm Learn more