FLAGON® PM/SL 2.0 and 3.0 mm
FLAGON® PM/SL geomembrane is a non-reinforced synthetic multi-ply membrane made by co-extrusion from TPO.
FLAGON® PM/SL is highly resistant to attack by micro-organisms and perforation by roots. It is a different colour on each side: - the upper surface (orange), which accounts for less than 20% of the total thickness, forms the "signal layer" - the underside (black) is highly resistant to puncture and perforation by roots. CIVILROCK® attaches the highest importance to the quality of its products. This is why we operate a quality assurance system according to ISO 9001 BSI certifed.
- excellent weldability,
- includes a signal layer,
- unaffected by hot-cold cycles,
- high resistance to attack by micro-organisms and perforation by roots,
- can be used in the Flag Vacuum system.
FLAGON® PM/SL is a two-coloured TPO geomembrane used as a waterproofing layer in civil engineering and building structures, such as:
- Tunnels and bored galleries
- Cut and cover tunnels
- Coverings of buried structures
- Underground car parks
- Sealed encasings of civil engineering structures and buildings
FLAGON® PM/SL waterproofing membrane includes a thin coloured layer or "signal layer" on the visible side of the membrane which allows any damage to be immediately identified and repaired. FLAGON® PM/SL geomembrane can be used as part of a single-layer waterproofing system, compartmentalised or not, or as part of the Flag Vacuum system.
- Thickness: 2.0mm, 3.0mm
- Roll length / width: 20ml (other lengths available on request) / 2.10ml
FLAGON® PM/SL geomembranes are produced by the FLAG Spa factory (SOPREMA group) in Chignolo d'Isola (Italy) and are CE marked in accordance with EN13491, certificate no. 1085-CPD-0013.
Documents to download
COMMERCIAL DOCUMENTATIONSInternational project references
DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE (DoP)FLAGON PM/SL
TECHNICAL DATA SHEETFLAGON PM/SL
- FLAGON® BSL Learn more
- FLAGON® BT France 2.0 mm Learn more
- FLAGON® BT/ST 2.0 mm Learn more