ANTIROCK® P (4 mm) is a bituminous membrane under asphalt for civil engineering works.
ANTIROCK® P membrane is a torchable waterproofing
membrane made from polymer modified bitumen (SBS elastomer) with a non-woven
polyester reinforcement mesh (250g/m²). The underside is covered by a thermofusible
plastic film and the top surface is protected by slate chippings. The grey-coloured
slate chippings provide excellent mechanical protection during the application
of coated materials as well as protecting against UV rays during the construction
phases. It therefore does not require any form of temporary protection.
CIVILROCK® attaches the highest importance to the quality of its
products. This is why we operate a quality assurance system according to
ISO 9001 BSI certified.
- used directly underneath bituminous coated materials and asphalt,
- high level of adherence to the substrate,
- resistant to UV rays,
- flexible when cold and hot,
- good weldability,
- high mechanical resistance,
- high puncture resistance,
- possibility of automated installation, with standard rolls (MINI-MACADEN®) or long rolls (MACADEN®).
ANTIROCK® P can be used for road bridges, rail bridges, car parks or slabs directly underneath one or more layers of asphalt bituminous mixtures. The membrane is welded and smoothed onto a substrate prepared with primer: ELASTOCOL® 500 TP, GLACIVAP® (primer/pore filler) or AQUADERE® TP (solvent-free primer). The asphalt is laid directly onto the membrane. The welding is performed: either manually with a flame, or automatically using hot air (MACADEN® system). The membrane is pre-heated before being applied and then the primed substrate and the bituminous sheet are heated alternately. A 90mm selvedge ensures easy overlapping.
- Dimensions: 8 ml x 1 m / Jumbo rolls: 190 ml x 1 m
- Number of rolls per pallet: 25 rolls / 1 Jumbo roll
- Storage Upright on pallet
ANTIROCK® P has obtained the following certifications:
- France: SETRA technical approvals (with Elastocol 500 TP and Glacivap primers) / SNCF approvals (with Elastocol 500 TP and Glacivap primers)
- Portugal: INEC (with Elastocol 500 TP primer)
- Romania: CCF Laborator (with Elastocol 500 TP primer)
- Czech Republic: TZUS (with Elastocol 500 TP primer)
- Latvia: BBANC (with Elastocol 500 TP primer)
- Lithuania: SPSC (with Elastocol 500 TP primer)
Documents to download
COMMERCIAL DOCUMENTATIONSCivilRock Software CivilRock civil engineering CivilRock hydraulic works CivilRock underground works International project references Macaden Mini-Macaden
DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE (DoP)ANTIROCK P
BASARIR Holding HeadquarterSee more