PROTECDRAIN FILTRE is a high density polyethylene layer joined with a geotextile on one side.
PROTECDRAIN FILTRE is used as protection and drainage for underground walls and foundations. The polypropylene geotextile side will increase drainage and ventilation. It improves drainage and allows air circulation between waterproofing membranes and the ground.
- Unroll, place and adjust PROTECDRAINFILTRE, brown side turned to the wall and geotextile side turned to the ground. Make sure that PROTECDRAINFILTRE reach above the upper edge of the waterproofing and/or perimeter insulation. Attach PROTECDRAINFILTRE on the top with screws or nails:
- 20 cm space for 5 meters high,
- 15 cm space for 7 meters high longitudinal and transversal overlaps are made by attaching the next sheet so that it overlaps first sheet installed previously by about 10 cm.
- Use PROFIL PROTECDRAIN (PVC profile) to cover the top of PROTECDRAIN FILTRE and improve waterproofing with an aesthetic protection. Earthworks must be done carefully. For more details, refer to specific technical information.
Dimensions and rolls/pallet
- 20 m x 1 m (20 m²): 24 rolls/pallet
- 20 m x 1,5 m (30 m²): 12 rolls/pallet
- 20 m x 2 m (40 m²): 12 rolls/pallet
- 20 m x 2,5 m (50 m²): 16 rolls/pallet
- 20 m x 3 m (60 m²): 16 rolls/pallet
- 20 m x 4 m (80 m²): 16 rolls/pallet