STRATEC® REFLEX is a versatile synthetic roof underlayer, HPV type (High Permeability to water Vapour) with a high resistance to tearing. It can be laid, either in the traditional way, either on continuous substrate.
Due to its characteristics, STRATEC REFLEX can be laid directly onto the insulation. Its reflective side increases summer comfort. STRATEC® REFLEX holds the Roofing certification n° 11- 058. STRATEC® REFLEX can also be used as rain barrier.
STRATEC® REFLEX is laid in compliance with standards and DTU in force as well as installation rules for certified flexible roof underlayments (CSTB guidelines n° 3651- 2).
- Traditional laying, stretched on rafters or roof trusses: STRATEC® REFLEX is nailed with large head spikes or stapled on rafters.
- Direct laying onto insulation: the water vapour permeability (HPV) of STRATEC® REFLEX allows to be laid directly onto insulation.
- Laying onto continuous support (batten, CTBH particule boards, CTBX plywood panels...): the fastening is made with large head spikes (≥ 10 mm) through STRATEC® REFLEX on the overlaps.
- Dimensions of the roll :
- Length: ≥ 50 m
- Width: 1,50 = 0,02 m
- Weight of the roll: about 11,3 kg
- Marking: each package bearing the CE marking
- Packaging: 20 rolls lying down per pallet
STRATEC® REFLEX is a roof screen and complies with EN 13859- 1. It can be used as rainscreen in compliance with standard EN 13859- 2.