FLAGON® SV is a synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC with a layer of glass fibre (50 g/m2) inserted for dimensional stability.
- Resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays.
- No dimensional shrinkage.
- Will not rot.
- Resistance to puncturing.
- Adaptability to structural movements.
- Flexibility to low temperatures.
- Vapour permeability.
Manufactured in UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 (Quality System) and UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental System) certified plant. Resistant to weathering and ultraviolet rays. UEAtc certified. Laying by installers approved by Flag S.p.A. Finishing and accessories with elements manufactured and approved by Flag S.p.A
Documents to download
COMMERCIAL DOCUMENTATIONSCivilRock bridges & civil engineering works Practical guide of synthetic waterproofing
ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCT DECLARATION (EPD's)EPD - FLAGON PVC membranes
DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE (DoP)FLAGON SV - FLAGON SV Energy Plus
- CONICAL PIPE COLLAR TPO Learn more
- CONICAL PIPE COLLAR PVCLearn more
- CONICAL CORNER TPO Learn more
- FLEXOCOL A 89 Learn more
- INJECTION VALVE (injection pipe) Learn more
- FLEXOCOL TPO Learn more