FLAGON® SRF is a synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC reinforced with a polyester mesh and with a non-woven polyester felt backing of 200 g/m2.
FLAGON® SRF is especially used for isolation or cushioning purposes.
- Resistance to wind stress.
- High resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays.
- High mechanical resistance.
- Insensitivity to the hot-cold cycles.
- Resistance to puncturing.
- Possible RAL colour for landscape or architectural purpose.
Roofing: mechanical fastening system or mechanical fixing on incompatible substraigth.
- Dimensions: 20 m x 1.60 m
- Thickness: 1.2 mm - 1.5 mm (16 rolls per pallet) / 1.8 mm - 2.0 mm (12 rolls per pallet)
- The membranes are beings stored in a dry area, if this is not the case, they should be protected by an impermeable sheet resistant to moisture, rain and snow.
- Standard colors: grey RAR 7047 and basalt grey RAL 7012 (choice of color RAL infinite on request only).