FLAGON® SFB is a synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC with the addition of a 50 g/m2 glass fibre reinforcement for stability and a non-woven polyester felt backing 300 g/m2.
- High resistance to weathering and ultraviolet rays.
-No dimensional shrinkage.
- Compatibility with contact with bitumen on the lower layer.
- Insensitivity to the hot-cold cycles.
- Resistance to puncturing.
- Possible RAL colour for landscape or architectural purpose.
- Thickness: 1,5 mm / 1,8 mm / 2,0 mm / 2,4 mm
- Width: 2,10 m / 2,10 m / 2,10 m / 2,10 m
- Length: 20 m / 20 m / 20 m / 20 m
- Colour: light grey
Manufactured in UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 (Quality System) and UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental System) certified plant. Resistant to weathering and ultraviolet rays. UEAtc certified. Laying by installers approved by Flag S.p.A. Finishing and accessories with elements manufactured and approved by Flag S.p.A.