Alsan® 770 TX
Alsan® 770 TX is a highly flexible methyl methacrylate-based resin formulation.
Alsan® 770 TX is used in conjunction with a fleece reinforcement for waterproofing junctions as well as working and expansion joints in all areas. Alsan® 770 TX is designed for low temperatures and available in the following standard colours: RAL 7032 (Pebble grey) and RAL 7030 (Stone grey).
- Stir the contents of the tub thoroughly, then add the catalyst while stirring at slow speed and mix for 2 minutes.
- Ensure that the material on the base and sides is mixed in.
- The product can be applied at substrate and ambient temperatures between –5 °C min. and + 25 °C max.
- Weight: 10 kg can + Catalyst
- Can be stored unopened in a cool, dry place and protected against frost for approx. 6 months.
- Avoid direct sunlight on the packaging/containers, even on site.
- Close the bottle immediately after use.
- Once the bottle is opened, the primer has a limited storage life and thickens to a gel after a short time, this product can then no longer be used.