ECRAN NTS 170
ECRAN NTS 170 is a separating and protection geotextile ensuring a high puncture resistance and an efficient absorption/drainage capacity in compliance with DTU 43.1.
ECRAN NTS 170 is composed of 170 g/m² non-woven synthetic fibres evenly spread out and thermowelded. Easy to apply, ECRAN NTS 170 is being implemented by simply unrolling it between the waterproofing and the heavy protection. ECRAN NTS 170 is a separating and protection geotextile for loose laid or ballasted protection (gravel, concrete, pavers…). ECRAN NTS 170 ensures the mechanical protection of the waterproofing system, while allowing the top covering to move freely (contraction and expansion movements) without affecting the membranes.
All the applications are described in the French DTU, Technical Guidelines or Technical Approvals. For further details refer to the specific technical information.
- ECRAN NTS 170 must be loose laid directly onto clean and dry.
- Substrate: unroll, place and adjust the roll.
- The substrate will have to be levelled if it is made up of waterproofing membranes, natural soil, drainage layers or backfill.
- Overlaps: from 20 to 30 cm. In the event of using a waterproofing membrane it will have to be cleared of rubbish, dust before application.
- Overlaps: from 10 to 20 cm.
- It is necessary to ballast sheets temporarily in order to avoid ripples due to wind.
- It is recommended to apply ECRAN NTS 170 gradually as you lay the protection.
- Roll dimensions: 25 m x 1.00 m or 101 m x 1.00 m
- Roll surface: 250 m² or 101 m²
- Roll weight: about 5 kg or about 20 kg
SOPREMA has always attached the highest importance to Quality Control. For this reason, we operate an independently monitored Quality Assurance System in compliance with BS EN ISO 9001: 2008, certified by BSI Management System.