SOPRAFEUTRE BALLAST 2000
SOPRAFEUTRE BALLAST 2000 is a needle-punched non-woven polypropylene fibres.
SOPRAFEUTRE BALLAST 2000 is used as a protection layer under ballast for railways waterproofing projects for bridges.
- high mechanical strength,
- no risk of fraying of the nonwoven material,
- compatible with all CIVILROCK® bituminous membranes.
- SOPRAFEUTRE BALLAST 2000 must be loose laid directly onto clean and dry substrate.
- Unroll, place and adjust the roll.
- Waterproofing membrane will have to be cleared of rubbish, dust,… before application.
- Overlaps: from 10 to 20 cm. It is necessary to ballast sheets temporarily in order to avoid ripples due to wind if overlaps are not heat welded.
- Roll length: 20 m
- Roll width: from 40 m to 450 m
- Roll weight: from 16 kg to 180 kg