SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY AR FE
SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY AR Fe is a flexible sealing cap made of a non-woven polyester reinforcement and elastomeric bitumen. The top side is self-protected by slate chippings, while the underside is protected by a thermofusible film.
SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY AR Fe contains fire-retardant additives for the fire rating Broof T3 cases defined in the test reports of Warringtonfiregent.
- resistant to static and dynamic puncture and to the tear,
- reliability and durability,
- weather resistant,
- simplicity of implementation,
- guaranteed the ravages of time.
SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY AR must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Roll dimensions: 8 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 45 kg
- Standard colours: Black, Grey, Matisse Brown, Gaugin Red, Véronèse Green, Cézanne Siena, Chagall Grey, Van Gogh Ochre
SOPRALENE® FLAM UNILAY AR is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking.