SOPRALENE® 250 is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a non-woven polyester reinforcement. Both sides are covered by fine sand.
- High performance: with a non-woven polyester reinforcement of 250 g/m2 SOPRALENE® 250 offers excellent resistance to static and dynamic puncture resistance as well as tearging.
- Versatility: designed to have a perfect adaptability to weather and movement of the substrate.
- Reliability and durability: made from selected bitumen and polymers containing additives to give a high resistance to weathering.
- SOPRALENE® 250 is to be used as a first, secondary or single layer under protection for elastomeric bitumen waterproofing systems. All the applications are described in the French Standards DTU, Technical Guidelines or Technical Approvals. For further details refer to specific technical information.
- SOPRALENE® 250 must be installed by torch-on techniques, recommended with hot bitumen or by cold bonding (SOPRACOLLE® 300 N) onto a compatible surface.
- Roll dimensions: 8 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 40 kg
- Storage: upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture