EQUERRE DE RENFORT SOPRALENE®
EQUERRE DE RENFORT SOPRALENE® is a flexible waterproofing layer, cut into strip, consisting of a polyester reinforcing fleece and modified bitumen. The upper face is sanded, the underside is protected by a thermoplastic film.
EQUERRE DE RENFORT SOPRALENE® is used to make the reinforcing angle survey. It is also used on raised masonry to ensure continuity of the vapor barrier waterproofing with the upstand.
- High performance with a non-woven polyester reinforcement, EQUERRE DE RENFORT SOPRALENE® offers excellent resistance to static and dynamic puncturing as well as tearing. Associated with modified bitumen, the reinforcement allows the membrane to undergo without permanent deformation the repeated movements of the support.
- Reliability and durability:EQUERRE DE RENFORT SOPRALENE® is made from a mixture of bitumen and polymers containing additives and stabilizers, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Easy implementation: the underside of the membrane makes thermoplastic film particularly suitable for implementation by torch welding.
EQUERRE DE RENFORT SOPRALENE® is welded.
- Roll dimensions: 10 x 25 cm (Available in 33 cm wide)
- Roll weight: about 11 Kg
- Storage: 100 rolls per pallet Standing on film-wrapped pallet