ELASTOPHENE® FLAM S 3 AR
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM S3 AR is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with glass fleece reinforcement. The topside is protected by slate chippings and the underside by a thermofusible film.
Advantages of ELASTOPHENE® FLAM S3 AR:
- High performance
- Versatility: designed to have a perfect adaptability to weather and movement of the substrate.
- Reliability and durability: made from selected bitumen and polymers containing additives, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Easy to apply: underside protected by a thermofusible film for a quick and safe use with torch-on techniques.
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM S3 AR is to be used as a finishing layer in all two-ply elastomeric bitumen waterproofing systems. ELASTOPHENE® FLAM S3 AR must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the process.
- Roll dimensions: 8 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 38 kg
- Standard colours: Black, grey, Matisse brown, red Gauguin, green Véronèse , Cézanne sienna, Chagall grey, VanGogh ochre
- Storage: upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM S3 AR is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking.