ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 70-25
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 70-25 is a SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a composite polyester / glass reinforcement. Both sides are covered by a thermofusible film.
Advantages of the product:
- Highly resistant because of its bitumen and a polyester reinforcement.
- Reliability and durability.
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 70-25 must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Dimensions of the roll: 10 m x 1 m
- Weight of the roll: about 33 kg
- ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 25 AR Learn more
- COLTACK® Learn more
- Alsan® Flashing Jardin Learn more
- SOPRACOLLE® 300 NLearn more