ELASTOPHENE® 180-25 is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a non-woven polyester reinforcement. Both sides are covered by sand.
Advantages of ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 180-25:
- High performance: non-woven polyester reinforcement of 180 g/m², offers an excellent static and dynamic puncture resistance.
- Versatility: designed to have a perfect adaptability to weather and movement of the substrate.
- Reliability and durability: made from selected bitumen and polymers containing additives, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Easy to apply: both sides protected by a thermofusible film for a quick and safe use with torch-on techniques.
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 180-25 is to be used as a first or secondary layer under protection in all two-ply elastomeric bitumen waterproofing systems. All the applications are described in the French Standards DTU, Technical Guidelines or Technical Approvals. For further details refer to specific technical information. ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 180-25 must be applied only by heat welding or torch-on techniques. Hot bitumen must not be used in the bonding process.
- Roll dimensions: 10 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 39 kg
- Storage: upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
ELASTOPHENE® FLAM 180-25 is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking. This membrane is including in an Avis Technique (Technical Approval) from CSTB.