COLPHENE® 1800 is a self-adhesive flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membranes with laminated, anti-root, polyethylene film on the topside. The self-adhesive bitumen on the underside is protected by a silicone release film.
COLPHENE® 1800 is used on:
- buried walls,
- underground foundations,
- airtight for walls or roofs,
- waterproofing for bathrooms, balconies, loggias…(used as a first layer for COLPHENE® CERADER system under tiles).
- Flame free and ease of application: COLPHENE® 1800 meets the standards of a professional waterproofing system as well as a auto-adhesive application.
- Reliability and durability: the SBS elastomeric bitumen used in the manufacturing process of the COLPHENE® membranes guarantees a high level of reliability and an excellent resistance to aging therefore a durable protection of the building.
- Excellent adherence: the COLPHENE® membranes highly grips to most supports: metal, concrete, wood, fibre-cement, zinc, aluminium. The adhesion is reinforced by the use of ELASTOCOL® 600 primer which is essential for porous supports.
- Anti-root reinforcement on topside to prevent piercing.
- Very good mechanical resistance: the COLPHENE® membranes offer high resistance to tearing and puncture.
COLPHENE® 1800 must be applied directly onto treated
- Brush and dry surface.
- If needed, cover the surface with a coat of ELASTOCOL® 600 or ELASTOCOL® 350 primer using a brush or a roller.
- Once dry, put roll into place and set it to the appropriate size.
- Apply primer on the surface.
- Pull on sheet and lay it out while flattening the surface so as to avoid air getting trapped.
- Ideal laying temperature: + 10 °C.
- Edges must be covered with an overlap of 10 cm.
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Length: 20 m
- Width: 1 m
- Weight: 20 kg