SOPRAFIX® UNILAY AR
SOPRAFIX® UNILAY AR is flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membranes with a composite glass/polyester reinforcement.
The topside of SOPRAFIX® UNILAY AR is protected by slate chippings and the underside is covered with fine sand.
SOPRAFIX® UNILAY AR is also available in one another version: SOPRAFIX® UNILAY AR Fe contains fire resistant additives for better fire resistance.
- High performance: composite glass/polyester reinforcement offers an excellent static and dynamic puncture resistance and high dimensional stability.
- Versatility: designed to have a perfect adaptability to weather and movement of the substrate.
- Reliability and durability: made from selected bitumen and polymers containing additives, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Mechanically fastened: as an unilay layer self-protected elastomeric bitumen waterproofing systems. The topside is covered by slate chippings for the protection of the membrane against external elements and UV.
Standard colours: Black, Grey, Brown Matisse, Red Gaugin, Véronèse Green, Cézanne Sienna, Grey Chagall, Van Gogh Ochre.
SOPRAFIX® UNILAY AR must be laid semi-independently by unrolling the sheet on the substrate and mechanically fastened on the overlap. All the joints must be sealed by heat welding or torch-on techniques.
- Roll dimensions: 8 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 45 kg
- Storage: upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
SOPRAFIX® UNILAY AR being used for roof waterproofing, this product complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking. This membrane is including in an Avis Technique (Technical Approval) from CSTB and an European Technical Approval ETA-06/0244 SOPRAFIX® UNILAY.