SOPRAFIX® STICK is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a stabilized glass/polyester reinforcement.
The topside of SOPRAFIX® STICK is covered by a thermofusible film and the underside is covered with fine sand. SOPRAFIX® STICK includes a double overlap, self-adhesive overlap + torched or heat welded ensuring an easy and reliable installation. This first layer will be mechanically fixed.
- High performance: composite glass/polyester reinforcement offers an excellent static and dynamic puncture resistance and high dimensional stability.
- Versatility: designed to have a perfect adaptability to weather and movement of the substrate.
- Reliability and durability: made from selected bitumen and polymers containing additives, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Mechanically fastened: as first layer in all two-ply self-protected elastomeric bitumen waterproofing systems.
SOPRAFIX® STICK must be laid semi-independently by unrolling the sheet on the substrate and mechanically fastened on the overlap. The self-adhesive part of the overlap must be laid and the second part must then be torch-on techniques or welded with hot air. This product requires a second layer of self protected elastomeric waterproofing.
- Roll dimensions: 10 m x 1 m.
- Roll weight: about 32 kg.
- Storage: upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
SOPRAFIX® STICK is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking. This membrane is including in an Avis Technique (Technical Approval) from CSTB. SOPRAFIX® STICK is used in the waterproofing kit SOPRAFIX bilayer and is CE marked in accordance with the ETA 06/0033.