SOPRALENE® UNILAY AR
SOPRALENE® UNILAY AR is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a composite glass/polyester reinforcement. The topside is protected by slate chippings and the underside is covered by fine sand.
- High performance: SOPRALENE® UNILAY AR provides excellent resistance to static and dynamic puncturing and the tear. Associated with modified bitumen, the reinforcement allows the membrane to undergo permanent deformation without the repeated movements of the support.
- Versatility: SOPRALENE® UNILAY AR was designed to fit perfectly to the different cases of waterproofing in new works such as repairs.
- Reliability and durability: SOPRALENE® UNILAY AR is made from a mixture of bitumen and polymers containing additives and stabilizers, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Aesthetics: SOPRALENE® UNILAY AR offers a choice of 8 colors. Besides their protective role against external aggressions (UV pollution), the colored minerals provide a neat finish to the roof, allowing it to integrate seamlessly with its environment.
- Ease of implementation: bonding with hot bitumen, cold adhesive or welding by flame.
SOPRALENE® UNILAY AR is to be used as a finishing layer for elastomeric bitumen waterproofing systems. All the applications are described in the French DTU, Technical Guidelines or Technical Approvals. For further details refer to the specific technical information. SOPRALENE® UNILAY AR must be applied only by torch-on techniques, recommended with hot bitumen or by cold bonding (SOPRACOLLE® 300) onto a compatible surface.
- Roll dimensions: 7 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 42 kg
- Standard colours: Black, Ardoisés Grey, Matisse Brown, Gaugin Red, Véronèse Green, Cézanne Siena, Chagall Grey, Van Gogh Ochre
- Storage: upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
SOPRALENE® UNILAY AR is a flexible membrane for roof waterproofing and complies with EN 13707, thereby bearing the CE standard marking. General information concerning the CE marking, expressed in MLV, can be found below. For more information, please refer to the relevant Declaration of Conformity.