ELASTOPHENE® 25 is a flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with a glass fleece reinforcement.
ELASTOPHENE® 25 is also used as a vapour barrier. Both sides are covered by fine sand.
- Performance: glass fleece of 50 g/m² reinforcement offers an excellent static and dynamic puncture resistance.
- Reliability and durability: made from selected bitumen and polymers containing additives, which give a high resistance to weathering.
- Versatility: designed to have a perfect adaptability to weather and movement of the substrate.
- Easy to apply : fine-sand on both faces for a quick and safe use with torch-on technique.
ELASTOPHENE® 25 is to be used as a first or secondary layer under protection in all two-ply elastomeric bitumen waterproofing system. All the applications are described in French Standards DTU, Technical Guidelines or Technical Approvals. For further details refer to specific technical information. ELASTOPHENE® 25 must be installed by torch-on techniques, recommended with hot bitumen or by cold bonding (SOPRACOLLE® 300 N) onto a compatible surface.
- Roll dimensions: 10 m x 1 m
- Roll weight: about 33 kg
- Storage: Upright on pallet with plastic wrapping
SOPREMA has always attached the highest importance to Quality Control. For this reason, we operate an independently monitored Quality Assurance System in compliance with BS EN ISO 9001: 2008, certified by BSI Management System.