SOPRACOLLE 200 is a ready-to-use cold applied adhesive, solvent-based composed mainly of polymeric bitumen and mineral fillers.
Advantages of the product:
- easy implementation,
- ideal way to fix the insulation layer onto the vapour-barrier.
- SOPRACOLLE 200 when placed in strips or spots is mainly used to glue thermal insulation boards in plastic foam (polystyrene, polyurethane and polyisocyanurate with compatible mat facers) or mineral wool.
- SOPRACOLLE 200 is used for ballasted roofs only.
- Surface must be clean and free of all non-adhesive elements.
- Compatible insulating boards are glued with SOPRACOLLE 200 in strips or spots using a spatula for example.
- After glue has been applied, it is still possible to readjust the boards as the glue takes a certain amount of time to dry completely. Adherence will progressively increase.
- Application temperatures: +5°C to +40°C. Tool cleaning: petroleum solvents (i.e. White Spirit, Xylene).
- Cans of 25 kg
- Approximate consumption (use in strips or spots): about 500 g/m²
- Storage: 12 months in original can, in a cool, well-ventilated area, temperature must be kept between +5°C and +20°C.