SOPRACLEANER is used to dissolve tars, bitumens, oils, greases and gunks on mechanical parts, industrial materials, car bodies, floors, public works vehicles and tar tanks.
SOPRACLEANER is a new generation of cleaning product, vegetable-based, ensuring a high efficiency, safety for users, environment and health. SOPRACLEANER is free of petroleum solvents, halogenated solvents, without VOC and not classified as dangerous and nonflammable.
- solvent-free oil, free of halogenated solvents,
- ensures efficient cleaning.
SOPRACLEANER is a degreaser and tar remover used cold pure by brushing or spraying:
- Let sit for a moment then wipe with a clean rag. Repeat the operation if necessary.
- Dipping: immerse the pieces, let sit, then wipe with a clean rag. Do not apply SOPRACLEANER on bitumen and/or tools “hot”.
- Do not apply directly on bituminous membrane with no protection. It may leave an oily film which can be rinsed off and/or wiped with an absorbent clean rag.
SOPRACLEANER is available:
- Cans of 5 liters
- Spayer of 500 ml