TMS® is a rigid polyurethane (PUR) thermal insulation panel with composite facing on its two faces used for buildings.
Conditions for using of TMS® panels:
- as insulation under hydraulic screed (DTU 26.2) or under fluid screed (covered by a Technical Approval): 1 or 2 thicknesses of panel ranging 25 and 120 mm each or 1 thickness of 25 to 120 mm associated with thin acoustical underlayer (SCAM) classified at least SC(1 or 2)a2 or b2,
- under sealed tiles (DTU 52.10): thickness of 25 to 120 mm,
- under hydraulic floor heating (DTU 65.14) or under electric radiant floor heating (CSTB guidelines n° 3606-V3): 1 or 2 thicknesses of 25 to 120 mm associated with thin acoustical underlayer (SCAM) classified at least SC1a2A,
- under slab on grad (DTU 13.3): 1 thickness of 25 to 120 mm for individual house, thickness up to 80 mm for other buildings,
- under carried slab (DTU 21 and Eurocode 2): 1 thickness of 25 to 120 mm.
- Size: 1200 mm x 1000 mm
- Refer to ACERMI certificate Tongue and grooved, length direction with machining centered Marking, each package is CE labelled Packaging
- Panels are packed on non-stackable wrapped pallet
TMS® is a rigid insulation panel for buildings and complies with EN 13165: Factory made rigid polyurethane foam (PU) products.