UNIVERCELL® CONFORT PANELS
UNIVERCELL® CONFORT PANELS are thermal insulation panels for buildings, based on semi- rigid cellulose wadding panels with different thickness.
Cellulose wadding UNIVERCELL® CONFORT PANELS are natural thermal and acoustic insulation products suitable for use on walls, ceilings, roof slopes and partition walls, a useful addition to SOPREMA's insulation range.
- boron salt,
- easy to cut,
- very flexible panels,
- with no risk of breaking on bending,
- 100% French made,
- environmentally friendly,
- Acermi certification,
- UNIVERCELL® CONFORT PANELS come in 6 thicknesses: 45, 60, 80, 100, 120 and 140 mm.
UNIVERCELL® CONFORT PANELS are used in new constrution or renovation for thermo acoustic insulation of:
- Vertical walls:
- walls of houses and wood frame buildings
- masonry walls.
- between rafters or between battens in traditional framework
- between trusses in industrial framework
- on attic floor
- Panels of 1.20 m x 0.60 m
- Thickness 45 mm /13 panels per package / 9.36 m² per package / 74.88 m² / pallet
- Thickness 60 mm / 10 panels per package / 7.2 m² per package / 57.60 m² / pallet
- Thickness 80 mm / 7 panels per package / 5.04 m² per package / 40.32 m² / pallet
- Thickness 100 mm / 6 panels per package / 4.32 m² per package / 34.56 m² / pallet
- Thickness 120 mm / 5 panels per package / 3.63 m² per package / 28.80 m² / pallet
- Thickness 140 mm / 4 panels per package / 2.88 m² per package / 23.04 m² / pallet