UNIVERCELL® CONFORT LOOSE - FILL
High-performance thermal and sound insulation, UNIVERCELL® CONFORT LOOSE- fill comes in the form of cellulose fibres, made from recycled paper, sorted and ground, then treated to resist fire and mildew.
- UNIVERCELL® CONFORT LOOSE- fill is a versatile product suited to all application methods. Because of the variety of application methods (air , air injection or wet spraying), UNIVERCELL® CONFORT LOOSE- fill can be used not only to insulate unconverted and unused roof spaces, but also for the thermo - acoustic insulation of walls, floors and roof slopes.
- boron salt,
- quick and easy application,
- long-lasting thermal performance (limited settling).
Its application methods (air, air injection, and wet spraying) make it adaptable to the constraints of any type of job.
- Panels of 1.20 m x 0.60 m
8 boxes per pallet regardless of the thickness:
- Thickness 45 mm 13 panels per package / 9.36 m² per package / 74.88 m² / pallet
- Thickness 60 mm 10 panels per package / 7.2 m² per package / 57.60 m² / pallet
- Thickness 80 mm 7 panels per package / 5.04 m² per package / 40.32 m² / pallet
- Thickness 100 mm 6 panels per package / 4.32 m² per package / 34.56 m² / pallet
- Thickness 120 mm 5 panels per package / 3.63 m² per package / 28.80 m² / pallet
- Thickness 140 mm 4 panels per package / 2.88 m² per package / 23.04 m² / pallet
UNIVERCELL® CONFORT LOOSE- fill is the 1st and only cellulose wadding without boron salt and with Technical Approval of the CSTB*.
*(French scientific and technical center for the building industry)
Documents to download
COMMERCIAL DOCUMENTATIONSInternational project references New products & services 2011 Product catalog
DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE (DoP)UNIVERCELL + / THERMACELL
Botanical Garden of LunelDiscover