VELAPHONE® FIBRE 22
VELAPHONE® FIBRE 22 is a thin under floor soundproofing material, composed with a fibreglass layer bonded to a bitumen coated base. The bitumen coated topside is protected by a plastic film.
VELAPHONE® FIBRE 22 complies with the French standard DTU 52.1 (installation of insulating undercoats under floating screed or plates, slab and under tiles - technical specifications).
- years of experience, millions of square meters of references,
- economical solution,
- stability of the acoustic performance over time,
- ranking SC1: allowing an implementation regardless of the type of installation,
- tongue integrated recovery, to prevent the passage of milt and allow recovery without additional thickness,
- the products are implemented in the direction of laying,
- wide range of peripheral strips.
VELAPHONE® FIBRE 22 is applied directly to the support, posed jointed (edge to edge) with the covering folded back, coverings closed by adhesive strip of 5 cm width minimum. Please provide a provisional protection on the passage zones before protection, as long as screed in not made. Please contact us how to do upstands.
- 20 m x 1,07 m (self adhesive overlap included) = 20 m²/roll installed
- Roll weight: about 13 kg
- Storage Upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture