VELAFIBRE ECO® is a thin under floor soundproofing material, composed with a non-woven polyester layer and covered by a plastic film.
VELAFIBRE ECO® complies with the French standard DTU
52.1 (installation of insulating undercoats under floating screed or plates,
slab and under tiles-technical specifications).
- economical solution,
- stability of the acoustic performance over time,
- ranking SC1: allowing an implementation regardless of the type of installation,
- tongue integrated recovery, to prevent the passage of milt and allow recovery without additional thickness,
- the products are implemented in the direction of laying,
- wide range of peripheral strips.
VELAFIBRE ECO® is applied directly to the support, posed jointed (edge to edge) with the covering folded back, coverings closed by adhesive strip of 5 cm width minimum. Please provide a provisional protection on the passage zones before protection, as long as screed in not made.
- Roll dimensions: 60 m x 1,20 m (72 m²)
- Roll weight: about 20 kgs
- Storage Upright on pallet with plastic wrapping, protected against moisture
VELAFIBRE ECO® is an impact soundproofing material,
in accordance to the French standard DTU 52.1 concerning implementation
of insulating undercoats, under floating screed, slab or under tiles.
VELAFIBRE ECO® is classified SC1 b3 A.
This classification enables this underlayer to be used:
- Buildings with moderate loads (≤ 200 kg/m²)
- Under tiling, in direct sealed installation (screed):
- 5 cm thickness screed mortar reinforced with TS 100 x 100 (325 kg/m²) or polypropylene fibers or 6 cm thickness not reinforced
- VELAFIBRE ECO® is also used for parquet floors