STICKSON® is a self adhesive bituminous membrane for damping plates, metal parts subject to vibration.
STICKSON®'s components have excellent damping properties
at low temperatures. STICKSON®
- 4 layers available : 2.5, 3.5, 5 and 5.5 mm,
- soundproofing of distributives or separatives partition walls on a steel deck substrate,
- dubbing acoustic of cons,
- partition walls,
- acoustic insulation for ceilings on a steel deck substrate.
They can be cut to the whished size and have an adhesive underlayer or covered with a protective film of polypropylene on the surface of the product.
STICKSON® can be delivered in rolls of:
- 10 m x 1.03 m
- Panels of 1500 x 1000 mm (standard) / 50 kg
- 25 rolls per pallet