FLAGON® GEOP AT 1.2, 1.5, 1.8 and 2.0 mm
FLAGON® GEOP AT geomembrane is a synthetic membrane made from TPO by co-extrusion.
FLAGON® GEOP AT has different physical-chemical properties on each side: - the upper surface (green) is treated against UV rays - the underside (black) is highly resistant to puncture and perforation by roots Any tears in the green upper layer of the membrane can be seen immediately due to the difference in colour between the two sides. The raw materials used to produce FLAGON® TPO membranes are obtained by mixing modified polyolefins with different additives by means of a process that creates a paste which is later transformed into granules.
This combination gives the synthetic membranes the following advantages:
- high resistance to ageing and weathering,
- the elastomer component provides suppleness and flexibility with high mechanical and chemical resistance,
- compatible with drinking water,
- resistant to aqueous solutions of sodium hypochlorite,
- high resistance to weathering and UV rays,
- insensitive to freeze-thaw cycles,
- high mechanical resistance,
- high puncture resistance,
- resistance to perforation by roots,
- environmentally-friendly and non-toxic.
CIVILROCK® attaches the highest importance to the quality of its products. This is why we operate a quality assurance system according to ISO 9001 BSI certified.
FLAGON® GEOP AT is a TPO thermoplastic geomembrane reinforced with a glass fibre mesh, specifically designed for waterproofing tanks and containers used for drinking water. It is particularly suited to hillside dams and structures subject to high mechanical stress. This geomembrane lining can contain salt or fresh water and lowconcentration liquid chemicals. The strips are usually welded together by applying hot air using a manual or automatic welder with a minimum a 30mm overlap. They can be double-welded with a central canal using a wedge welder. FLAGON® GEOP AT is compatible with all the accessories and membranes in the FLAGON® TPO range.
- Thicknesses: 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm and 2.0mm
- Roll length / width:
- 20ml (other lengths available on request) / 2.10ml
- Colours available: green (surface) / black (underside)
FLAGON® GEOP AT membranes are produced by the FLAG Spa factory (SOPREMA Group) in Chignolo d'Isola (Italy) and are CE marked no. 1085-CPD-009 in accordance with EN 13361:2007 and EN 13362:2006.